Five Fast Facts About UCLA INFEWS
1. Welcoming 17 trainees and counting from five different campus units for 2018-2019.
2. Collaborating with 20 faculty advisers from twelve different campus units.
3. Conducting eight campus and community-partnered research projects during fall 2018.
4. Offering three new FEWS graduate courses: FEW Management in Urban Systems Field Lab, Science Communications and Environmental Media, and FEWS Brown Bag Seminars.
5. Visiting eight campus and Los Angeles area sites to get a first-hand look at complex connections between food, energy, water, and the environment, encompassing scientific and social factors in a large urban system. (Check back here for blog posts of our visits!).